Sexual Health (STD) Clinic
The Sexual Health Clinic offers comprehensive sexual health services Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm. Appointments are encouraged though walk-in services are also available on a first come first served basis and subject to provider availability.
- We accept the following insurance plans:
- Medi-Cal, Health Net, LA Care, Medicare (Non-HMO), Most PPO’s (out-of-network only)
- Sliding/reduced fees (based on income) for comprehensive STD testing & treatment and Biomedical HIV Prevention Services are available for the uninsured, underinsured, or if you would prefer not to use your insurance due to confidentiality concerns.
- Comprehensive STD Testing & Treatment ranges from $25 to $90 per visit
- Biomedical HIV Prevention Services (PrEP) range from $100 to $165 per visit
- STD Testing and Treatment
- Genital Warts
- Biomedical HIV Prevention Services
- PrEP/Truvada (Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis for HIV)
- Pre-exposure prophylaxis, or PrEP, is a HIV prevention Prescription medication for people who do not have HIV but who are at substantial risk of contracting HIV.
- When taken consistently, PrEP has been shown to reduce the risk of HIV infection in people who are at high risk by up to 92%.
- People who use PrEP must commit to taking the drug every day and seeing their health care provider for follow-up every 3 months.
Individuals 12 - 18 years of age are able to receive confidential STD and Family Planning services without parental consent.
Please call (562) 570-4315 to make an appointment or for more information.