Wildlife Repellent Recipes
Skunk, Opossum, Cat and Coyote Repellent
- 8 oz of Castor Oil
- 8 oz of any liquid dish soap
Mix well together then add to one gallon of water. spray your entire area.
Skunk and Mammal Repellent
- 1 whole Spanish onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- Chop up the onion and the pepper.
- Mix together and boil in 2 quarts of water for about 20 min.
- Let cool, and strain the water through a cheesecloth.
Using a garden sprayer, spray any area outside where wild animals or even neighborhood pets are being a nuisance. This probably will not work for birds (birds do not have a sense of smell.)
This process may have to be carried out for a period of 2 weeks to ensure success.
This mixture is non-toxic and it will not harm any animal, but will succeed in keeping them away.
Skunk Spray Neutralizer
- One quart of 3% hydrogen peroxide
- 1/4 cup of baking soda
- one teaspoon of liquid soap
Apply it to the sprayed areas. Wash off with tap water. The solution must be mixed as needed. It can't be contained in a bottle.