- Upcoming Information about Statewide General Election on November 6, 2018
- Frequently Asked Questions (June 5, 2018 GME Runoff)
- List of Polling Places Report (June 5, 2018 GME Runoff/Statewide Primary)
- Check Your Voter Registration Status
- Register to Vote
- Polling Place and Sample Ballot Lookup
- Permanent Vote By Mail Application
- Vote-By-Mail Application
- Track Vote-By-Mail Ballot
- Number of Registered Voters PNE 2018 (Updated 1/12/18)
- Number of Registered Voters GME 2018 (Updated 4/11/18)
REGISTER TO VOTE
You may Register to Vote or pre-register to vote by completing a voter registration form available in most government officces including: city halls, libraries, DMVs and post offices. You may also contact the Office of the City Clerk at (562) 570-6101 and request that a voter registration form be mailed to you.
QUESTIONS ABOUT VOTER REGISTRATION
- Voter Registration requirements
- A person entitled to vote shall be:
- A United States citizen
- A resident of California
- Not imprisoned or on parole for the conviction of a felony
- At least 18 years of age at the time of the next election (CA Elections Code Sec. 2101)
- A person entitled to preregister to vote in an eletion shall be a United States citizen, a resident of California, not imprisoned or on parole for the conviction of a felony, and at least 16 years of age. (CA Elections Code Sec. 210)
- Voter registration deadline to vote for an electionYou must register to vote 15 days before the election.
- May I register to vote using my business address or a P.O. Box?
No. A person may only register to vote at place of residence. A business address or a P.O. Box number may only be used as a mailing address.
- When to re-register to vote
You need to re-register when you change your name or change your political party choice.
- How can I find out if I'm registered to vote?
VOTER REGISTRATION REPORTS
- Current Voter Registration by District (Updated 1/12/18)
- Current Voter Registration by District (Updated 11/1/17)
GENERAL INFORMATION - FAQ's
- General Questions About Long Beach City Elections
- Questions About Vote By Mail Ballots
- Questions About Voter Assistance & Multilingual Services
- Recount Procedure