FPPC Agency Disclosure (Form 800 series)
Form 801 – Gift to Agency Report
This form is for use by all state and local government agencies to disclose payments made to the agency when payments provide a personal benefit to an official of the agency. Examples may include travel, meals or other benefits. Under certain circumstances, these payments will not result in a gift to the official, but will be considered a gift to the agency. The payments must be used for official agency business and must meet other requirements that are set out in FPPC Regulation 18944.2, which is available on the FPPC website. For all gifts, the Assistant City Manager, as the City Manager’s designee, shall (1) determine whether it is in the City’s interest to accept the gift, (2) attest that the gift is in compliance with FPPC regulations, and (3) determine which employee(s) best represent the City’s interests as afforded by the gift.
Please click on the hyperlinks below to view the Form 801 provided by each official, appointee or department. If an official appointee or department name is not listed or hyperlinked below, there has been no Form 801 filed at this time. The list will be updated as forms are submitted to the Office of the City Clerk.
- City Manager - Knight Foundation - 12/14/2017
- City Manager - Bloomberg Philanthropies - 10/20/2017
- City Manager - Bloomberg Philanthropies - 10/20/2017
- City Manager - Urban Land Institute - 2/28/2017
- City Manager - Kresge Foundation - Orci 1/17/2017
- City Manager - Kresge Foundation - Sanchez 1/17/2017
- City Manager - Kresge Foundation - Ure 1/17/2017
- City Manager – National League of Cities – The Rose Center 11/2016
- City Manager – Urban Land Institute 11/30/2016
- City Manager - National League of Cities – The Rose Center 12/29/2016
- City Manager – Urban Land Institute – 12/14/2016
- City Manager - Larry Rich 04/26/2016
- City Manager - Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation 04/13/2016
- City Manager - The Rockefeller Foundation 03/22/2016
- City Manager - Rachael Tanner 07/01/2016
- City Manager - Meredith Reynolds 07/01/2016
- City Manager – Knight Foundation – 6/1/2016
- City Manager - Knight Foundation 10/01/2015
Form 802 – Agency Report of Ceremonial Role Events and Ticket Distributions
The Form 802 is used by state and local government agencies to disclose detailed information about the distribution of tickets and passes, including the identity of persons who receive the tickets and passes and the public purpose of each ticket distribution. The Form 802 is also used to disclose information about ceremonial role events.
FPPC Regulation 18944.1 sets out the circumstances under which an agency’s distribution of tickets to entertainment events, sporting events, and like occasions would not result in a gift to individuals that attend the function. In accordance with the regulation, the agency must adopt a policy which identifies the public purpose served in distributing the admissions. The Form 802 serves to detail each event and the public purpose of each ticket distribution.
You may also view the City of Long Beach Policy from Resolution No. RES-15-0010, as approved by City Council on February 3, 2015.
- ASICS World Series of Beach Volleyball – 8/1/2017
- CSULB Basketball Game Tickets – 1/19/2017
- Longines Masters Tickets – 10/3/2016
- Music Tastes Good Tickets – 9/29/2016
- Grand Prix E-Suite Passes – 4/27/2016
- Grand Prix E-SCE Tickets – 4/27/2016
- Grand Prix – 4/20/2015
- Grand Prix – 4/18/2014
Form 803 – Behested Payment Report
A behested payment is when a state or local elected official or a member of California’s Public Utilities Commission solicits a donation to an organization, such as a 501(c)(3), that is used for legislative, governmental or charitable purposes. These types of payments are not considered campaign contributions or gifts. While state law limits the amount of campaign contributions and gifts, there are no limits on behested payments. State law requires the reporting of behested payments if they total $5,000 or more per calendar year from a single source. Officials must report the behested payments within 30 days of the date they are made by filing a Form 803 (Behested Payment Report) with the City Clerk's Office.
Please click on the hyperlinks below to view the Form 803 provided by each official, appointee or department. If an official appointee or department name is not listed or hyperlinked below, there has been no Form 803 filed at this time. The list will be updated as forms are submitted to the Office of the City Clerk.
- Garcia – California Resources Corporation – 12/27/17
- Richardson - Southern California Pipe Trades District Council 16 - 12/26/17
- Garcia -The Boieng Company - 12/14/17
- Richardson – Ghost Management Group, LLC – 6/15/2017
- Richardson – UFCW Local 324 – 6/7/2017
- Garcia – Hotel Queen Mary – 8/17/17
- Garcia – City of Light and Power – 8/7/17
- Garcia – Retail Design Collaborative – Studio111 – 8/1/17
- Garcia – Oxbow – 8/4/17
- Garcia – Carnival Cruise Foundation – 8/4/17
- Garcia – Tony Shashoni – 8/4/17
- Garcia – City of Light and Power – 5/4/17
- Garcia – Carnival Cruise Foundation – 4/12/17
- Garcia – MABO – 4/11/17
- Garcia – Valero Energy Foundation – 4/11/17
- Garcia – MABO – 3/30/17
- Garcia – California Endowment – 3/27/17
- Garcia – Julia Huang – 1/31/2017
- Richardson – Edison International – 11/29/2016
- Richardson – Inner Circle Investments Inc. – 9/25/2016
- Richardson – Fusionstorm – 9/13/2016
- Richardson – Urban Commons Queensway, LLC – 8/23/2016
- Richardson – Tesoro Companies, Inc. – 6/6/2016
- Richardson – UFCW Local 324 – 5/25/2016
- Richardson – Beth El – 11/16/2015
- Richardson – Paul Dennis, Weber Metals – 8/3/2015
Form 806 – Agency Report of Public Officials Appointments
Report additional compensation that officials receive when appointing themselves to positions on committees, boards or commissions of a public agency, special district, joint powers agency or authority. Each agency must post on its website a single Form 806 which lists all the paid appointed positions. When there is a change in compensation or a new appointment, the Form 806 is updated to reflect the change (FPPC Regulation 18705.5, amended 03.2012).
Please click on the hyperlink below to view the Form 806, listing the current paid appointments.