WHY WE’RE THE RIGHT FIT
- Business Friendly: One of the most business-oriented cities in the U.S.
- Large Market: Population of 470,000+ on the California Coast
- Prime Location: Ideally situated between L.A. and Orange County, with direct access to the nation’s largest port complex
- Expansive Opportunity: Numerous development sites available
- Faster Processing: Streamlined pre-development and entitlement process
- Forward-Thinking: Innovation and responsiveness in service delivery
Long Beach promotes a business-friendly environment. Developments such as the New Civic Center, the Queen Mary Island, open-air retail and restaurant venues such as CenterCal’s 2nd & PCH, Burnham-Ward Properties’ Long Beach Exchange, and over 3,000 new residential units planned in the downtown district alone, it’s safe to say the business environment is hot! With a combination of authenticity, culture, amazing eateries, urban amenities, diverse housing access to transit, and the beautiful Pacific Ocean as a backdrop, no one will find a better location than Long Beach to invest in. Now is the time to consider future developments and invest in the City of Long Beach.
For more information contact: 562.570.6129
Or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org