WHY WE’RE THE RIGHT FIT
- Business Friendly: One of the most business-oriented cities in the U.S.
- Large Market: Population of 470,000+ on the California Coast
- Prime Location: Ideally situated between L.A. and Orange County, with direct access to the nation’s largest port complex
- Expansive Opportunity: Numerous development sites available
- Faster Processing: Streamlined pre-development and entitlement process
- Forward-Thinking: Innovation and responsiveness in service delivery
Long Beach promotes a business-friendly environment. Developments such as the New Civic Center, the Queen Mary Island, open-air retail and restaurant venues such as CenterCal’s 2nd & PCH, Burnham-Ward Properties’ Long Beach Exchange, and over 3,000 new residential units planned in the downtown district alone, it’s safe to say the business environment is hot! With a combination of authenticity, culture, amazing eateries, urban amenities, diverse housing access to transit, and the beautiful Pacific Ocean as a backdrop, no one will find a better location than Long Beach to invest in. Now is the time to consider future developments and invest in the City of Long Beach.
Learn more about the limitless opportunities that exist in Long Beach!
For more information contact: 562.570.6129
Or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org