Drug and Alcohol Rehab Programs
The Long Beach Department of Health and Human Services officially closed it's Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Programs on June 30, 2009.
The Department no longer maintains copies of records from any previously taken classes. If you are looking for assistance, or are looking to enroll in a drug & alcohol rehabilitation program, please contact one of the LA County approved programs listed below, or the County of Los Angeles Department of Public Health, Alcohol and Drug Program Administration at (626) 299-4193 or (800) 564-6600 or via their website.
- Los Angeles County Substance Use Treatment Services Brochure - (English)
- Los Angeles County Substance Use Treatment Services Brochure - (Spanish)
Referrals to Local Alcohol & Drug Rehabilitation Programs
(Approved by County of Los Angeles)
Alcohol Education and Recovery Center (AB541 Only)
1355 S. Redondo Avenue, Suite 3
Long Beach, CA 90804
Phone: (562) 986-5046
Harbor Area High Gain, Inc. (AB541 and SB38)
315-A E. 11th Street
Long Beach, CA 90813
Phone: (562) 436-9801
Safety Consultant Services, Inc. (AB541 and SB38)
5518 N. Long Beach Boulevard
Long Beach, CA 90805
Phone: (562) 428-6426
Other Resources and Information
These links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by the City of Long Beach of any of the products, services or opinions of the corporation or organization or individual. The City of Long Beach bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.
- StartYourRecovery.org is a free, confidential resource offering people who are dealing with substance use issues a single source of relatable, reliable information at any stage of their recovery journey.
- Quit Alcohol.com provides additional information on the dangers of drinking and driving, and on how to quit alcohol.
- Rehab Center is a free mental health and addiction resource center.