Long Beach Airport
Temporary Operational Changes in Effect from April 10, 2020 until further notice due to COVID-19
|Located in the Long Beach Airport Terminal||
4100 E. Donald Douglas Dr., Second Floor (North wing)
|Phone Number||(562) 570-2618|
|Fax Number||(562) 570-2692|
|Please click here for Badging Application|
|Click here for Acceptable Forms of ID|
Social distancing guidelines are in practice. For individuals refusing to follow the social distancing of 6ft staff can reserve the right to deny an individual access to services in the best interest of the staff and public’s health and safety. The individual will be allowed to return to the Badging Office only if they intend to comply with the safety measures put in place.
Regular disinfecting of commonly touched surfaces.
A hand sanitizer station has been installed outside the office for use by the public.
The regular use by staff of hand sanitizer, especially after interacting with the public or patrons.
Alternatively, staff may be wearing gloves and a mask when interacting with the public or patrons.
- Applicants and Long Beach Airport badge holders are required to bring two (2) valid forms of identification to the Badging Office to conduct fingerprints or any badging transactions (ex. renewals, new application, picking up a new badge, replacement badge & etc.)
- Names must match EXACTLY on all valid forms of identification
- Badges are eligible for renewal up to 60 days prior to badge expiration date.
- We will only accept application marked REV.16 08/2019 in the bottom, left-hand corner of application effective August 28, 2019. All previous versions will no longer be accepted after the close of business on August 27, 2019.
- For all Part 1544 Air Operators, we will no longer require a CHRC certification letter. The section titled "Signatory Certification and Fingerprint Request" within the application will be replacing the certification letter.
- Applications are valid up to 14 days after Authorized Signatory signs and dates application.
- If authorized date is not filled out by the Authorized Signatory in the signatory authority information section, the application will not be accepted.
- A signed Long Beach Airport Identification Badge Application is required for new, rebadge, replacement badges and all renewals.
SIDA badge: No Fee
Sterile Area badge: No Fee
AOA badge: No Fee
Lost/Stolen badge fee: 1st badge = $150.00, 2nd badge = $200.00, 3rd badge = $250.00 (*Reimbursement for returned Lost/Stolen badges = $100)
Unreturned badge fee: $200.00
(*For badges to be eligible for a refund, the badge media must be returned within the period in which the access control media series is still valid. Badges are considered "unreturned" on the calendar day following the expiration date printed on the badge media.)
From the 405 Freeway: Exit Lakewood Boulevard northbound. Proceed past Spring Street and turn left at the next stop light, Donald Douglas Drive.
From the 91 Freeway: Exit Lakewood Boulevard and proceed southbound approximately four miles. Turn right at Donald Douglas Drive.
View parking information here. (Please bring parking ticket for validation.)