| || || || |
The Long Beach Parks, Recreation and Marine (LBPRM) spring "Recreation Connection," class and program registration brochure is now available. The publication describes hundreds of recreation classes for all ages taking place from March through May 2014, as well as registration instructions and information about events and activities for entire family.
LBPRM spring class registration begins February 3 for more than 400 classes in art, music, nature, fitness, special interest subjects; adult sports leagues and aquatics programs. These programs provide opportunities for exercise and recreation, social interaction and learning, and growth and relaxation for ages pre-school to adults 50+. The "Recreation Connection" is available at City park community centers and libraries, and can be viewed on-line at http://trendmag2.trendoffset.com/publication/?i=191807
There are five easy ways to register:
1. *Call in by Touch Tone (562) 570-7171.
2. *Log in at www.lbparks.org.
3. Mail in the registration form on page 47 of the "Recreation Connection."
4. FAX the registration form to (562) 570-3113 and pay by VISA or MasterCard.
5. Walk in to the Registration/Reservation Office at 2760 Studebaker Road. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. The office will be closed on February 17.
*Obtain an Account PIN and Client number in advance by calling (562) 570-3111.
Like LBPRM on Facebook and keep up on the latest program information!
| || || |