Silverado Park Pool will re-open to Lap Sim, Water Exercise and Swim Lessons Monday, July 6th , 2020
The Silverado Pool Swimming Pool is a year-round, indoor 25-meter pool with water temperature maintained at a comfortable 83-84 degrees. Children must be at least 42" tall or accompanied by an adult in the water. Swimsuits are required. Infants must wear "swim diapers". The schedule may be subject to change.
We will no longer allow drop in swims. Please follow this link https://apm.activecommunities.com/lbparks/Home to pre-register for a time slot for any of the following activities. You can register up to (2) weeks in advance. Walk in registration will also be available.
OPEN SWIM FEES:
Youth (17 years & under) $1
Adults (18 years and over): $3
Seniors (50 years and over): $2
Membership passes will not be sold or accepted until further notice.
* Unused pass visits expire one year from purchase date. *
6:30 am - 7:15 am
7:30 am - 8:15 am
|M - F||
12:30 pm - 1:15 pm
6:30 pm - 7:15 pm (2 lanes only)
12:15 pm - 1 pm
|All Ages Rec. Swim||*No recreation swim will be offered this summer.|
WATER EXERCISE CLASSES
Seniors 50+ are free with a Senior Fitness Pass. Walk-in fee is $3 per class for adults. Benefit from these fun, fast paced, low impact classes designed to shape you up with little or no stress on your knees or back.
Deep Water Exercise: M W F Su 10:05-10:45 a.m.
Shallow Water Exercise: M W F Su 11:05-11:45 a.m.
Triathlon Training Team
Focused on inspiring you to be the best triathlete you can be.
Individualized workouts and Group-focused specialized training, any age or fitness level.
We will do everything possible to help you achieve your triathlon goals at your fullest potential.
Long Beach Grunions Swim Team
3350 E 7th Street #123
Long Beach, CA 90804
New Pool Rules
- Pre-registration required for all activities.
- Participants will be asked to line up on marked spots as they arrive and will be assigned their own lane (only one swimmer per lane allowed).
- Participants must wear face masks while checking in at the entrance, and the entire time while in our facility, except for when they are in the water – participants are encouraged to bring sealable baggies to keep their masks clean and dry while they are swimming.
- Participants must come dressed in their swim suits, as changing facilities will not be available
- Participants are also encouraged to only bring few necessities on deck, leave the rest of their belongings in their car or at home
- Participants will be granted access to facility at the designated entrance, one at a time, at the start of their registered time slot
- Participants will be allowed to walk through the locker rooms to shower before walking on deck.
- Participants are to walk to their assigned lane and associated section of bleachers to place down any belongings
- No equipment will be available to participants; they are encouraged to bring their own preferred swim equipment.
- Participants will be asked to exit the water at the end of their registered time slot, regardless of time they entered the water.
- Participants will dry and gather their belongings and will be ushered off the deck through the breezeway emergency exit.
- No showering at our facility will be permitted after swimming