OVERVIEW OF COVID-19
BUSINESS, PROPERTY OWNER, AND WORKER RESOURCES
Thank you for visiting the Economic Development Department COVID-19 Business and Worker Resources website.
City staff are available to answer COVID-19 business and worker-related questions through the BizCare Hotline. For immediate assistance, contact the BizCare Hotline at 562-570-4BIZ (4249). The BizCare Hotline hours are 8:00AM – 5:00PM and is open Monday – Friday. City staff will respond to voicemails made after business hours within 24 hours.
For more information about business and worker resources, visit the following resource pages listed below.
- Physical Distancing Protocol (Reopening Checklist) (Spanish) (Tagalog) - All essential businesses, non-essential retail, golf courses and tennis centers shall prepare and post a Physical Distancing Protocol (Reopening Checklist) at each facility in the city frequented by the public or employees.
- Business Resources
- Property Owner Resources
- Worker Resources
- Employer Resources
- Damaged Property Resources
- Real Estate Development Resources
- Economic Relief Package
- Safer at Home Health Order
- City News and Press Releases