Towing and Lien Sales
The Towing Operations & Vehicle Storage Facility is located at 3111 E. Willow Street between Temple Avenue and Redondo Avenue on the North side of the street.
DID YOU KNOW?
The City of Long Beach auctions vehicles every month.
Visit the Auction page for details.Participation in the auction bidding process is FREE!
A bidder fee will only be charged if you are the winning bidder.
The Towing Division accepts Parking Citation payments.
Hours of Operation for Release of Vehicles and Property:
- Monday through Friday - 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- Saturday - 8.00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
- Closed Sunday and Holidays
- Vehicles and property are available for release outside of the hours listed above for an additional fee.
- Property retrieval from lien sale vehicles must be completed by the end of business day on the Thursday prior to the vehicle's scheduled auction date.
For 24-hour, voice recorded information, call (562) 570-2828
- Retrieving Your Vehicle
- Towing Fees & Charges
- Towing Low Income Payment Plans
- Payment Information
- Police Hold / Impound Release Information
- Acceptable Identification
- Claiming Property From An Impounded Vehicle
- Releasing A Vehicle To A Third Party
- Parking Citation Payment flyer (English)
Servicio de Pago de Infracciones de Estacionamiento(Español)
- Homelessness Waiver