INFORMATION FOR SCHOOLS
Early Childhood Care Providers
- CDPH COVID-19 Guidance for Child Care Programs and Provider
- Provider Information Notices (PINs) for Child Care Licensing Programs
- For information on infant and toddler supplies available to residents with young children and childcare providers, visit the Assistance & Resources page and click on Children.
K-12 School INFO
Schools Open to In-Person Learning
- Must complete and post a COVID-19 Safety Plan (CSP) to the website as soon as possible. The CSP consists of two components:
School case reporting: All (one or more) school cases must be reported here within 24 hours.
- School Case Report Portal
- School Case and Contact Line List - must be included for all (one or more) cases reported. Please upload within the School Case Report Portal.
- Entry Screening Form
- Specialized Services Form
- School Case and Contact Line List
- Template Notification Letters for Education Settings
- Staff/Student Flow Chart (Spanish)
- Testing Information Handout (English, Spanish, Khmer & Tagalog)
- Combo Testing Information (English, Spanish, Khmer Tagalog)
- Contact Tracing Information
- List of Previously Granted Waiver Schools
- State Resources