Corner of Carson Street and Jaymills Avenue
Established in 1994
Hours: 5 a.m. – 10 p.m.
passive park was created from excess street right-of-way areas from the extension of South Street west of Dairy Avenue in 1947, and west of Jaymills Avenue and in the late 1980’s. The area consists of turf, trees and fencing to define the space and was re-landscaped and fencing added by City staff in the 2002-2007 period.
On September 25, 2021, the area was renamed Pressburg Parkway in recognition of local resident Dan Pressburg’s contributions to the Uptown and DeForest Park Neighborhood community, where he has worked to beautify open space, enhance civic engagement, and foster community.