APPROVED BOUNCE HOUSE VENDORS
Bounce House Vendor Rules:
Bounce houses must be placed at least 10 feet from private property, parking lots and sidewalks.
Jump For Fun
Phone: (562) 841-7719
Ibarra Party Rental
B.R. Party Rentals
Jump for Joy
Name: Magic Jump Rentals, Inc.
Ninja Bounce House
INSTRUCTIONS TO BECOME A BOUNCE HOUSE VENDOR
All picnic permittees who would like to have a bounce house are required to use the approved vendor list. If you would like to have your business added to the list for 2023 an annual payment of $350.00 and proof of insurance is required. If your business is not listed, you will be turned away from the park and potentially cited.Please read carefully the instructions below to process payment and insurance submission. Important note! Your business will not be added to the vendor list until Parks receives payment and insurance documents. The renewal process will be finalized once your insurance documents are approved by the City’s Risk Manager. Additionally, all park visitors and vendors musty comply with the City's issued Safer-at-Home Health Order.
STEP 1: $350 Annual Bounce House Vendor Listing Fee
Please email your contact information shown below to ParksContracts@longbeach.gov. Parks will follow-up with instructions.
- Business Name
- Business Primary Contact (First & Last Name)
- Business Address
- Business Phone Number
- Preferred email address for payment instructions
STEP 2: Proof of Insurance
- Certificate of Insurance, showing commercial general liability (equivalent in scope to ISO form CG 00 01 11 85 or CG 00 01 11 88) in an amount not less than One Million Dollars ($1,000,000) per occurrence and Two Million Dollars ($2,000,000) general aggregate.
- A Separate Additional Insured Endorsement to the policy naming the “City of Long Beach, it's boards, officials, employees and agents “as additional insureds.
- Proof of Workers’ Compensation insurance, if you have employees. If you do NOT have employees and instead contract for IRS 1099 workers, please complete and return the Workers’ Compensation Waiver Form.
- Evidence of Automobile Liability Coverage covering Auto Symbol 1 (Any Auto) in an amount not less than $500,000 combined single limit per accident.
- Petting Zoos
- Game Trucks
- Game Concessions
- Movie Screens
- Inflatable “Rock Climbing Walls”
- Laser Tag
- Outdoor games using guns (i.e. air soft, Nerf, and foam blasters)
- Mechanized Inflatables
- Mechanized Rides
- Dunk Tanks
- Inflatable Games/Houses with Water Features
- Zorbi Balls, Hamster Orbz, etc.