Home » Park » Doing Business In the Parks » Bounce House - Inflatable Vendors


Bounce House Vendor Rules:

Bounce houses must be placed at least 10 feet from private property, parking lots and sidewalks.

Jump For Fun
Website: Jumpforfun.com
Email: jump4fun@gmail.com
Phone: (800) 281-6792

Party Pronto
Website: https://877parties.com/
Phone: (626) 821-0200


Cindy's Jumpers
Phone: (562) 841-7719

Ibarra Party Rental
Website: n/a
Email: ibarrarentals@gmail.com
Phone: (323) 243-2995


B.R. Party Rentals
Website: https://www.brpartyrental.com/
Email: info@brpartyrental.com
Phone: (323) 907-0757 


Fun Services
Website:   www.funservicessocal.com
Email:  Scott@FunServicesSoCal.com
Phone: (800) 300-6380 ext 102.


Jump for Joy
Website:  www.JumpForJoy.com
Email:  https://jumpforjoy.com/contact-us
Phone:(310) 316-0158 

Name: Magic Jump Rentals, Inc.
Website: https://www.magicjumprentals.com/
Email:  info@magicjumprentals.com
Phone:  800-873-8989

Ninja Bounce House
Website:  https://ninjabouncehouse.com/
Email:  booking@ninjabouncehouse.com
Phone: (714) 699-3520




All picnic permittees who would like to have a bounce house are required to use the approved vendor list. If you would like to have your business added to the list for 2023 an annual payment of $350.00 and proof of insurance is required. If your business is not listed, you will be turned away from the park and potentially cited.

Please read carefully the instructions below to process payment and insurance submission. Important note! Your business will not be added to the vendor list until Parks receives payment and insurance documents. The renewal process will be finalized once your insurance documents are approved by the City’s Risk Manager. Additionally, all park visitors and vendors musty comply with the City's issued Safer-at-Home Health Order.

STEP 1: $350 Annual Bounce House Vendor Listing Fee 

Online credit card payment is preferred, however, payment by check is available. 

Please email your contact information shown below to ParksContracts@longbeach.gov. Parks will follow-up with instructions.

Contract Person’s Name
  • Business Name
  • Business Primary Contact (First & Last Name)
  • Business Address
  • Business Phone Number
  • Preferred email address for payment instructions

STEP 2: Proof of Insurance  

Please read the insurance requirements carefully. 
  • Certificate of Insurance, showing commercial general liability (equivalent in scope to ISO form CG 00 01 11 85 or CG 00 01 11 88) in an amount not less than One Million Dollars ($1,000,000) per occurrence and Two Million Dollars ($2,000,000) general aggregate.
  • A Separate Additional Insured Endorsement to the policy naming the “City of Long Beach, it's boards, officials, employees and agents “as additional insureds.
  • Proof of Workers’ Compensation insurance, if you have employees. If you do NOT have employees and instead contract for IRS 1099 workers, please complete and return the Workers’ Compensation Waiver Form.
  • Evidence of Automobile Liability Coverage covering Auto Symbol 1 (Any Auto) in an amount not less than $500,000 combined single limit per accident.
Good to know Information 
Bounce house vendors are only allowed to provide bounce houses. However, the following items may be allowed but require ADVANCE ADDITIONAL APPROVALS, which may take additional time:
  • Petting Zoos
  • Game Trucks
  •  Game Concessions
  •  Movie Screens 
The following items are PROHIBITED to be provided by a vendor:
  • Inflatable “Rock Climbing Walls”
  • Laser Tag
  • Outdoor games using guns (i.e. air soft, Nerf, and foam blasters)
  • Mechanized Inflatables
  • Mechanized Rides
  • Dunk Tanks
  •  Inflatable Games/Houses with Water Features
  • Zorbi Balls, Hamster Orbz, etc.
We look forward to having you back!
For questions, contact our Analysts at (562) 570-3131.