APPROVED BOUNCE HOUSE VENDORS
Bounce House Vendor Rules:
Bounce houses must be placed at least 10 feet from private property, parking lots and sidewalks.
Jump For Fun
Phone: (800) 281-6792
Phone: (626) 821-0200
|Ibarra Party Rental
Phone: (323) 243-2995
B.R. Party Rentals
Phone: (323) 907-0757
|Ninja Bounce House
Phone: (714) 699-3520
INSTRUCTIONS TO BECOME A BOUNCE HOUSE VENDOR
Starting this May, we are excited to share that the Long Beach Department of Parks, Recreation and Marine (Parks) is preparing to approve public picnic permits for Long Beach parks. All picnic permittees who would like to have a bounce house are required to use the approved vendor list. If you would like to have your business added to the list for 2021 an annual payment of $350.00 and proof of insurance is required. If your business is not listed, you will be turned away from the park and potentially cited.Please read carefully the instructions below to process payment and insurance submission. Important note! Your business will not be added to the vendor list until Parks receives payment and insurance documents. The renewal process will be finalized once your insurance documents are approved by the City’s Risk Manager. Additionally, all park visitors and vendors musty comply with the City's issued Safer-at-Home Health Order.
STEP 1: $350 Annual Bounce House Vendor Listing Fee
- Business Name
- Business Primary Contact (First & Last Name)
- Business Address
- Business Phone Number
- Preferred email address for payment instructions
STEP 2: Proof of Insurance
- Certificate of Insurance, showing commercial general liability (equivalent in scope to ISO form CG 00 01 11 85 or CG 00 01 11 88) in an amount not less than One Million Dollars ($1,000,000) per occurrence and Two Million Dollars ($2,000,000) general aggregate.
- A Separate Additional Insured Endorsement to the policy naming the “City of Long Beach, it's boards, officials, employees and agents “as additional insureds.
- Proof of Workers’ Compensation insurance, if you have employees. If you do NOT have employees and instead contract for IRS 1099 workers, please complete and return the Workers’ Compensation Waiver Form.
- Proof of Auto Liability Insurance
- Petting Zoos
- Game Trucks
- Game Concessions
- Movie Screens
- Inflatable “Rock Climbing Walls”
- Laser Tag
- Outdoor games using guns (i.e. air soft, Nerf, and foam blasters)
- Mechanized Inflatables
- Mechanized Rides
- Dunk Tanks
- Inflatable Games/Houses with Water Features
- Zorbi Balls, Hamster Orbz, etc.